Saturday, February 27, 2010

the girls

I finally took some pictures of my own kids. It's been on the to do list for a long long time. Taking pictures of other people's kids is much easier though, somebody else has to do the work of getting them clean, dressed and brushing their hair and then I get to do the easy part! We started with a bath which took all morning...


Poor planning on my part, I got everybody bathed then realized it was lunch time. So we had to get clean again!

Lily

Rosie

Daisy
The really hard part is getting all three of them to look at the camera at the same time. Here they are laughing at Rich who is behind me pretending like I stink.


This little piggy...


2 comments:

Rae said...

Your girls are so beautiful and growing up so fast!! I need to come see them before they are all grown up! Did you get a new studio?

Elizabeth said...

What wonderful photographs!!!