Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Family Portraits and Christmas Cards

I have been shooting a bit lately and thought I would share:




This is one of my favorite families to work with! I designed some Christmas cards for them again this year:




If you're in need of a family photo, or your interested in having some Christmas cards designed, let me know! Photographs are such a nice gift, so much better than anything you can buy in Walmart! Christmas is going to be here before you know it! Some other great gift ideas,

I also scan old photographs and design photobooks, calendars and DVD slideshows:

This is a photograph of my grandparents' wedding. My grandmother and her sister married two brothers in a double wedding!

Needless to say, I spend a lot of time on the computer and I am afraid I have worn the poor thing out. It's been acting up lately so I am going to send it in. Apple claims that their turn around time for repairs is only 4-6 days. I sure hope that's true! I don't know if I can go 4-6 hours without it!

No comments: