Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Really Free Market!


I am very excited to tell you that someone else is going to be having a 'free sale' this month. It was a good thing that we did not try to have our freedom celebration because we ended up spending the whole last part of that week cleaning up our yard after the big storm. There is no way that we could have pulled it off this year. But when started the whole thing, we were really hoping that other people would try it out too! So if you are able, please participate in this event, especially if you have stuff you had set aside for the Freedom Celebration. We are planning on going, hopefully we'll see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer,
I have been reading your blog, I found it through myspace. Sounds like a pretty busy life.
I am in Germany, near Munich, finishing my Ph.D. and trying to figure out what to do next. Your family looks beautiful. All the best,
Antje

grerp said...

This sounds really good. I'm sorry I missed it. I'll have to keep an eye out next year.

I read your post on dumpster diving too. I did this when I was younger and living in an apartment down by 28th St. You would not believe what people threw away rather than donate to charity when they moved. Sad! Now that I'm older and have a house full of stuff I mostly just trash pick if I see something good on the curb. Or garage sale.

Rachel in Grand Rapids
http://grerp.blog-city.com