Monday, November 3, 2008

Handmade Holidays

Yes, now that it's November, I have Christmas on my brain! I actually have been thinking about it since the kids started school! But I have to get an early start because I am determined not to buy anything this year!!! I am going to make it all! I have come close in years past, but this year I plan to do it all! We'll see... I will keep you updated.

My favorite blog this time of year is Sew Mamma Sew and they always have the cutest ideas, inspirations and free tutorials. The whole month of November will be filled with ideas and free patterns everyday! Check it out:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool... thanks for the link. I, too, have a goal of handmaking all of my gifts this year! I need a craft night for help with some things (like knitting in the round).

Mama K said...

Wow - lots of great ideas. thanks for he link. - k.