Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ann Arbor

My friend Amy and I took a road trip to Ann Arbor this week. My mom watched Lily and Rosie and we took only Daisy with us. We just needed to get away and I wanted to do some shopping at Whole Foods and Trader Joes. We really don't have enough options for health food stores around here. Eating GF is not cheap and I was hoping to save some money shopping there. (Not that that is even possible with gas at $4.00 per gallon!) I did find some good deals and I am glad I went. No offense to Harvest Health, but they just don't have the same selection and their prices are higher.

Here we are shopping. Daisy was a good sport. She is still pretty portable and goes with the flow for the most part. She is a very happy baby and I love her smile!




If you also wish that we had a Whole Foods or a Trader Joe's in Grand Rapids, please visit their site and let them know! Just click on the links!

No comments: