Due to some family stresses, the complete closure of Lake Dr and a lack of response about the Free Sale, we have decided to cancel it for this year. It is just too much for us with our kids to figure out this year. We apologize that this is so last minute. We will be praying about whether or not we should reschedule it for when the road reopens. Let us know if you have any thoughts about it, or if you feel inspired in some way to help with the planning.
Jen, Rich, Amy and all the girls